The Cookbook

Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thanks to Kelly!

Well, Kelly DeSanto found the first mistake of many, I'm sure. Thanks Kelly and I've already corrected it. Please don't hesitate to let me know when you find a mistake, because I'm sure there are plenty to go around.

Thanks to everyone for the kind remarks. This has been an ongoing project for many years and it's so much fun to share and ALSO get new recipes. So if you've gotten something you would love to share, send it to me by facebook, email or as a comment at the bottom of the page! I have to admit I haven't tried every recipe, but I always love to get new ones to dream about, even if I never get around to trying them. One I will really brag about, that is new to us, is the "Salmon Patties". They are so easy and just right for Ron and me (makes 2 nice size ones or 3 smaller ones). We have rediscovered our love for them, plus I've used it to make crab cakes and thinking about using shrimp. It's very versatile. I thought I took all of the ingredients with me to the river to make them and found out I didn't have everything I needed, so I improvised and they were just as good. I've never made them exactly the same twice. Tomorrow night I'm making the "Banana Blueberry Pie" for our Home Group. Hope it's as good as I remember. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment